The greatest asset of our company are our employees. Our team creates and executes viable logistics solutions that meet our customers’ needs and requirements. Thus, we feel the need not only to create a good working environment within the organization, but also to offer our employees opportunities for growth and development.
- Compliance with labour rules and workers’ rights;
- A safe and comfortable work environment;
- Opportunities for intellectual growth for employees, who can have their studies funded and supported by the company;
- Training, inside and outside the company;
- Promotion of activities dedicated to employees that break their work routine, contributing to the creation of team spirit and increase their motivation.
In 2016 Transitex was distinguished with the Portuguese “Work Excellence Award 2015”, being in the top 10 in the services sector, thus recognizing its efforts regarding human resources.
All Transitex offices are ISO 9001 Quality certified, demonstrating the transparent and efficient way the company operates, always seeking to increase the trust of our stakeholders.
Transitex seeks to act positively within the communities in which it operates, and organizes and participates, whenever possible, initiatives of solidarity towards several causes, focusing more on action with institutions in developing countries in which Transitex operates.
We feel as our responsibility and duty to contribute to a more humane, just and empathic society.
Among our social projects we highlight:
Together for Arganil
In November Transitex started its ambitious social responsibility project “Together for Arganil”. Our goal was to rebuild a house destroyed by the severe forest fires of October 2017.Read more
Partnership with the Kutsaca Project, Mozambique
On June 8th (Saturday) the Kutsaca Association – Social Development and Culture held its Children’s Day party at the Mahungo school, Bilene municipality.Read more